Friday, August 14, 2015

Business cards!!!

So, I got the new business cards today for my blog and the weather is perfect.  My plan is to go out tonight and get photos of asian girls wearing it better!  It is interesting to watch these girls walk around.  From the girls in Flushing with their random outfits and outdated styles to the girls in Soho with fashion "on point", I know that I can find an array of style to suit any taste!

My plan is to hit the streets with a camera and get photos of the ladies who represent this whole idea of Asian Girls Wear It Better.  I love looking at real photos of people in interesting clothing.  I find that it gives me more inspiration than the pictures in a magazine; it is more accessible.  I see pairings of things that I wouldn't have put together and when it looks good, I want to go home and try it with the pieces I have.

I hope this is a success and gets a lot of followers.  So girls, put on something cool and hit the streets!  Give me something for my blog.  :)



No comments:

Post a Comment