Sunday, August 16, 2015

Hot and Humid and still looking great!

What do asian girls like better than clothes?  Food!  That's right folks, take a look at Yelp! and all you will find are asian girls who are ranked elite with their two cents on where to eat.  I spent this weekend in Queens, which means I was privy to some of the best Korean food you could find.  

Yesterday we want to a sandwich place called Omani.  OMG!  It was so good.  I can't wait to go back for the bulgogi sandwich.  Sitting next to another table with a college aged korean girl, I was thinking I would ask for her photo for the blog.  She had cute day glow denim shorts and a fun tank top paired with scrappy sandals and an LV bag.  You won't see her photo up here.  The moment she started eating I was repulsed.  She chewed with her mouth open making smacking sounds.  She also would put too big of a bite into her mouth and talk with her mouth full.  It was awful and funny at the same time.  

Last night was a soju fueled evening at Sik Gaek Chun Ha.  As BBQ seafood and butter roasted squid filled our bellies we saw quite a few girls dressed to impress.  Unfortunately we were without cameras (or phones) and not really seeing straight!  I did managed to drop some cards off at a table with three girls who were dressed like they were coming back from dates. (Dates that couldn't have ended too well since with was 1am and they were single.

Today, after a slow lazy morning and a rain storm we could decide where to eat.  After driving around for about an hour we headed to Five Guys.  This is an old favorite of mine.  I used to have an addiction to it which a whole other embarrassing story!  Sitting and waiting for our burgers, two girls walked in.  They were pretty and sweet.  And I always love the fact that these skinny girls can eat burgers and fries without the consequence of body fat.  (Give them all 10-20 years!)  On my way out I asked to take a photo and gave them some business cards.  

So even at a Five Guys on a hot, humid day after a rainstorm, Asian Girls Wear it Better!


No comments:

Post a Comment