Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Flushing Girls...

So last night was a rough one for my friend.  Therefore this morning was a slow start.  Although I have to say I made an awesome breakfast of fried eggs and left over garlic bread tuna and tomato salad.  

We had to go out to Staples for some actual work necessities and the one on Northern Blvd is right across the street from a shop that I had been in once.  The dresses in the window are always cute.  Judy and Jay.  It is a korean shop with curated selection of clothing and makeup.  The two women in the shop were Judy and Jay.  They were a bit shy about having their photo taken.  The dress I tried on was cute, but a smidge too big for me.  If you are in the area, eating at Yedon for katsu or Noodle House, stop in and try something on!

The Dress I tried on...what do you guys think?

Judy and Jay

Storefront on Northern BLVD

After a little retail therapy we went down to Flushing for something to nibble on.  After last week's trip to Soho with nary a girl to photograph, despite the heat today there were plenty of pretty girls in awesome outfits!

I always notice that when there is a group of girls walking around in fashionable clothing, it packs a punch and always draws attention.  That is exactly what this group did!


Sometimes it is a great bag finishes an outfit.  This is a great detail no matter what your age!




It was a good day in Flushing!!


No comments:

Post a Comment